Jürgen Oschadleus MBA MAIPM ILPF PMP is an international educator and consultant on project leadership, influence and effective communication. He combines his background in history, teaching and technology projects with a fascination for sport and psychology, and uses this to challenge people’s thinking and help them create new mental connections, apply knowledge and achieve the outcomes they seek.
With 20 years of experience in education, strategic consulting and project management across five continents, Jürgen is a popular keynote speaker and presenter on leadership and motivation topics.
Click the links below to view more details about his standard keynote topics, or contact us to discuss your requirements for a presentation tailored to your specific requirements.
- The Heart of Influence
- Waterloo – leaders that changed the world
- Superstars or Committed Teams? – Lessons from the 2002 FIFA World Cup
- “I think… I thought… What was I thinking?” – Overcoming Assumptions and Mental Blind Spots
- The Cape Argus – Lessons in Change from Africa’s Toughest Cycle Tour
- Leadership Principles from the Life of Demosthenes
- Tanks, Snipers and Hand Grenades – Dealing with Difficult Stakeholders