Act Knowledge consulting services are an integral part of our education program. We have a hands-on approach to help you define your processes and to walk the training journey with you.
Previous consulting engagements have included:
- developing easy-to-use project methodologies for small to medium sized projects
- reviewing project selection approaches and developing standard selection tools
- conducting project health checks, post implementation reviews and financial assessments
- developing financial management strategies for owner-managed businesses
- providing coaching and mentoring support to address specific issues identified by clients
Our consultants can also offer project management competency assessments including preparing candidates for CAPM and PMP® accreditation, and AQF Certificate IV and Diploma in Project Management assessments.