Real leadership is in great demand for organisations of all sizes.
We help you build it.
Utilising tried and tested wisdom, cutting edge neuro-scientific discoveries, and practical no-nonsense advice, we partner with you to:
- enhance knowledge,
- challenge thinking,
- sharpen decision-making skills,
- refine communication and leadership capabilities, and
- build confidence and influence equity within your teams.
We don’t promise quick fixes or instant success. Instead, we work with you and your team to build solid foundations, generate new perspectives and deliver lasting results.
Key Delivery Areas
Act Knowledge offers a range of training, consulting and mentoring services, utilising face to face and electronic tools. We tailor-make workshops and programs that meet your specific needs.
Leadership Training & Assessments: Our Conversational Leadership workshop forms the bedrock of all leadership training programs. We incorporate DiSC® and SDI® assessments into various interpersonal skills development offerings, incorporating both traditional classroom training and blended learning.
Project Management: Project management is a core discipline in modern organisations, and our training, simulation and assessment solutions are leading edge. We work with clients to develop and implement scalable, robust project methodologies and PMOs, conduct project reviews, and assess project portfolios.
Financial Management: Success is built on a platform of financial stability. We assist in developing financial strategies and controls that enable you to deliver on your objectives.
Why use Act Knowledge?
Act Knowledge is a privately owned Australian business provides a holistic blend of education, training and support to ensure knowledge is acquired and is converted into results-oriented action in the workplace.
- Act Knowledge consultants provide thought-leadership in people, project and financial management
- Act Knowledge consultants are respected leaders within various associations, and demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience across numerous industries, technologies and types of organisation.
- Act Knowledge is in the business of creating and maintaining long-term strategic and trusted client relationships that foster ongoing success.
- Act Knowledge is an Australian-owned firm with strong international partnerships that give us a global yet local reach.